View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011   #77
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Since I started studying the draft, this is the first time the Texans have picked my guy.

Say bye bye to Mario Williams.

I have been preaching this for awhile. Both Mario and Smith have both expressed concern about playing in a 3/4. I could see one or both of them pouting and causing problems if they dont get off to a good start. Smith is the more likely to stir the pot IMO.

Hell maybe one of them already has and that is why we drafted Watt. If we draft another 5 I guess that will answer that question.