View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011   #70
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
J.J. Watt is one of the best athletes in the entire draft. How the heck does he have a "low ceiling"?

I love the pick. Now we need to back up that back 7 in round 2.
People are just saying that because he is white. Same thing goes for Kerrigan and Reed. Their measurables are just as good as some of the so called elite athletes at their positions. Because they are white they get tagged as "high effort" players.

Watt was my second rated player on the DL. Kerrigan was number 2 at OLB (for our hybrid 3/4) ahead of Quin and Smith. Reed is 4th.