View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011   #36
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 8094 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Heres the bottom line; the only way to compete in the NFL is to get after the QB (specifically Peyton). I appreciate the committment to it and to continue to do what it takes to put Manning on the ground. Thats the only way we will be able to compete.

I can agree an OLB would be great. I will disagree with you until the cows come home if you said we should have taken a CB. Youth in this spot will not work, case in point KJ.

I feel you. I didn't want a CB one bit as there are so many in FA. Maybe this is a sign that Bob plans to spend big money this off season. OLB really concerns me though, mostly because Connor Barwin (all the hope aside) is still an unknown and who is going to play on the other side?
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote