View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadahnic
Hervoyel. Come on man. I see were you are going and it is close to the right way but still wrong. Capers makes the calls as far as his philosophy, but make no mistake that Palmer is running the offense. Trust me I know this first hand. Carr and Capers met with Palmer this week in order to amp the offense play calling up. I also know this first hand.
I'm not calling you out, but "first hand knowledge"? You were there in those meetings?