View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005   #25
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Donald Duck has accepted an offer from the Texans to become the next head coach and is merely waiting for the team to accept his last salary proposal sent via fax just moments ago. I know this because when I spoke to him on the phone just moments ago he said so.

cadahnic I'm sorry but in the years since this team started up I have lost count of the number of people who have come on these boards with information they just got from their close personal friends inside the Texans org.

Don't take it personal but I dismiss it all now until it's reported in the mainstream media. The only guy I ever saw come on here with viable information was Bosellis brother in law (or something like that) who knew he was done the night before it was announced to everyone else.