Thread: Don't laugh!!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't laugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Wow...I thought you were older then her...
That ain't right!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Had a BLAST tonight!! Wish all my BC boys could have been there with me! You all would have been in cheerleader heaven!! ALSO, free beer!! Keeping my fingers crossed for all my favs. Second round tomorrow.
Awesomeness!!! G'ma, You need to hook a grandson up!!!! Hot chicks!!! HOT CHICKS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
After the fiasco at Saltgrass, I moseyed on over to the Texas Roadhouse. I'm sitting at the bar and there's a huge amount of commotion coming from the kitchen. Next a very attractive, young lady comes running from the kitchen and hugs my female bartender yelling "I made it, I made it". Seems she's made it through the Sunday round.

She's a tinny. tiny, brunette who was well like by he co-workers and very cute to boot. If she a good sample of what you are choosing for our cheerleaders next year, I'd say you're on the right path.