Thread: Don't laugh!!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011   #34
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't laugh!!

After the fiasco at Saltgrass, I moseyed on over to the Texas Roadhouse. I'm sitting at the bar and there's a huge amount of commotion coming from the kitchen. Next a very attractive, young lady comes running from the kitchen and hugs my female bartender yelling "I made it, I made it". Seems she's made it through the Sunday round.

She's a tinny. tiny, brunette who was well like by he co-workers and very cute to boot. If she a good sample of what you are choosing for our cheerleaders next year, I'd say you're on the right path.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote