Thread: What if....?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Probably because Wright had to play for an injured Glenn....
True, but going into the season you were looking at Matt Stevens playing FS still. Coleman remains a better CB than Wright in my mind so I just don't see that. Now, the question this year to me is how far along has Faggins come? If he has tremendously improved (as stated by Capers) from the level he was playing against Indy, then seems he might just step in. Hopefully this is all something we never have to see this season.