Thread: Don't laugh!!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011   #17
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't laugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BUT, gma got selected to be a judge for the cheerleading tryouts on April 9th!!! WOOOHOOOO!! I'm excited and think it will be fun!! BTW! I can take a guest! Not sure yet who that will be. NO BILL, I will not be judging a gal by the size of her boobs!! I'll be looking at talent!! Can't wait!!
Sandy you'll have a gr8 time, I was a judge back in year 2 or 3, I still have the hat that says judge on it.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote