Thread: Don't laugh!!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't laugh!!

No offense but I'd rather have Bill judging these sort of cpntests. I know he'd choose the skankiest of the skank. Think of the movie... the Replacements and how the cheerleaders can contribute to the actual game itself...

The San Diego coach hollered to the ref... That girl slapped the other girl on her ass!! You're killing me!! Stop them from shaking their asses for two minutes!!

Or something like that...