Thread: Blue Crew!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011   #20
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 89889 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I need your prayers for my ma!! She arrived to Houston today coming from Maui. On her arrival EMS was waiting at the gate. She had massive difficulty breathing (and major props to the Continental crew that provided her with oxygen and other help).... S he was rushed to the hospital... That said, she is currently at MHHS - Sugar Land, awaiting a room, after much more testing..... A prayer from my Blue Crew brethren and sisters, would be appreciated....

I love you ALL!!! Thanks,

Not Texan_Bill,

just Bill!!!
Very sorry to hear this Bill. I will say a prayer for your Momma.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote