View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011   #14
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: "We're not going to do something we think is crazy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
please go **** yourself, McNair. just continue doing what you do best, being an abysmal failure and a bad owner.

it has worked out so well to date. at least you have great fans like 'Joe Texan' who don't really care how much you suck, as long as you keep rolling out crap they will keep buying it....but rest assured, most of your good fans aren't as naive as those type of fans.

At the end fo the day, your franchise is a joke and you are committed to one thing. $$$$$. so please spare us the dog and pony show. the day you decided to keep not just Rick or Gary, but both...told me all I needed to know about you. You are a pile of crap and I hope you go away and take this pathetic franchise with you. You will not be missed.
Let me get this straight, you want the owner and his team to go away? And yet you still sport an an avatar supporting said team and post on a message board dedicated to them? Ok, makes sense I suppose.