View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011   #5
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: "We're not going to do something we think is crazy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I have to agree with Lucky on this one "We're not going to do something we think is crazy", yea because what you've been doing for the last 5 yrs. is working so well and that core group of players is doing so well they've earned 1 winning season going 9-7. It's scary that McNair really thinks they're on the right track and doing things the right way.
It's not that his philosophy is flawed. There are some great teams that do it this way. The problem the Texans have is that building through the draft only works when you're good at drafting. They're not.