View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011   #4
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: "We're not going to do something we think is crazy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
I'd be more concerned if McNair came out and said, "you know what, we really NEED to get just about anyone. We are desperate to get that big name FA."

Bye bye leverage. Anyway, it's lose lose for anyone in the Texans' FO right now, fans are going to twist words to fit their criticisms regardless of what they say.
Leverage only matters when it is used. This has nothing to do with leverage and has everything to do with the team's philosophy. They're simply not going to go out and throw money at players. McNair says it himself; he'll spend money on his own players and "build through the draft."

Be prepared for the Texans to bring in a second rate CB to pair with Kareem Jackson. That is what McNair is telling you is going to happen.