View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011   #49
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bubba's - this Sunday! TexansTalk Meetup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would revive this travesty.

Actually, had such a great time last year that I was thinking we should do it again. Is Bubba's open now?

Anyone up for this?

It's going to be a terribly long off season this year, so what you say we make it happen?

Maybe Nitro & Wolf can come down this time?

If Bubba's not open, anyone know another spot? Maybe on the north side?

btw, if you don't respond, I am going to pull a srrono and start a lot of new threads about the same subject
Bubba's is open now, they were only closed for about 2 months and renovated the kitchen in that time. Could try to sync up a TTalk meetup with an NCAA tourney or a Rockets game.