View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011   #7
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 Mario Williams jerseys FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Drewmar is good people, and the fact that Nitro supports his efforts in jersey sales says a lot considering what Nitro had just been through... I think this is more than legit!!!!
Thanks, TB!

What happened with SWT is also why I want to run anything through PayPal. Yeah, you have to pay the extra 3% but it offers the buyer protection thru their claims process. We recently got shammed on eBay but got all of our money back because of PayPal's buyer protection deal. I think the whole claims process took about a week.

I have these jerseys but don't ever use them. I'd rather them go to a good home where they'll be loved and cared for.

I'll get the pics posted this AM (as soon as the wife emails them to me).