View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004   #196
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I know its been a while since last season.. but EVERYONE was agreeing last season that DD was awesome but just didnt have the size to muscle his way into the endzone. Thats not a terrible thing.. alot of backs dont have that .. and yah you can blame it on blocking if ya want.. but the fact of the matter is that if you had had Mack in there when it was 2 yards to the goal.. he probably could have muscled his way in unless blocking just totally collapsed.

And the Patriots game. We had it on the goal line.. either in the 4th quarter or in overtime.. and DD couldnt get it in on 3 attempts.

i absolutely love DD.. he is my favorite player on the team.. im NOT knocking him. I just really think that a big back backing him up would be prefferable to a small speedy one.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote