View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #37
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
well this is marcus coleman and he didnt kill anyone. so let that be that. it disturbs me when people live their life "what if..." well what if the earth could swallowed you whole...would you go outside again? but im glad he is serving jailtime instead of probation. get this put behind him and move on to bigger and better things. LETS START FOOTBALL ALREADY!
I agree, I dont like to live with "what if" people. But sometimes you have to say what if. Like with Drinking and Driving. This is a serious thing. People die all the time from this.

But I agree, I like him doing jail, not probation. Lets move on
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote