View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #189
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
1. This type of resoning to me is flawed- "That means general manager Charley Casserly surrendered the second-round pick he acquired from the Raiders, which should be a low No. 2 pick considering Oakland played in the last Super Bowl". Frankly I don't buy it, never have and never will.

2. Statements like this- "a player who's among the top-seven or top-10 prospects in the country, depending on which scouting combine you trust the most". Sounds like several stock recommendations I recieved 5 years ago, don't believe any of them.
Heck, they are just professional scouts. I'd think a bunch of us message board guys could do better than B.L.E.T.S.O. any day.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote