View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #186
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

1. This type of resoning to me is flawed- "That means general manager Charley Casserly surrendered the second-round pick he acquired from the Raiders, which should be a low No. 2 pick considering Oakland played in the last Super Bowl". Frankly I don't buy it, never have and never will.

2. Statements like this- "a player who's among the top-seven or top-10 prospects in the country, depending on which scouting combine you trust the most". Sounds like several stock recommendations I recieved 5 years ago, don't believe any of them. Heck I'd rather trade Hollings to the Finns for the rights to Ricky Williams, take my chances in a change of scenery & returning to Texas might ease his mind enough to return to football. That has more potential than traveling down the path were on in this thread.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote