View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #33
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
He got in a fender bender while drinking and driving. Why crucify the guy? Makes zero sense to me. I have made mistakes in my past and I can smile today, why can't Marcus?

I think it is silly to dog a man who is standing up and taking his punishment. He isn't whining about it. He is just dealing with it. Get over it.
Maybe because he could have killed someone. IE. Leonard Little.

It is a first offense. Lets hope he learns from this mistake and lives his life with a little more responsibility.

Also lets be glad he is being a man about it and doing jail time so he can focus on football this season. Not picking up trash on the weekends.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote