View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #172
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

how do YOU know he can't break tackles? you seen him after he gets his confidence back and gets used to the speed of the game? have you seen him in practice?

I am amazed that you are saying he can't do this or that when all you have seen of him is limited duty of last season

edit
where you there to see what kind of conditioning/strength program he was on last season and this offseason?

BTW I haven't seen any of it either but I do have faith that our front office knows what it takes to get a player healthy and NFL ready

Hollings came out as a junior..Yes he needs work still..
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote