View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011   #153
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
OK, just sent yall some money. I think the admins should set up prizes or something. Say, like a $50 donation and you can ban your choice of posters for a few days. Or, a $100 donation and Bill has to have a picture of Vince Young for his avatar and a "I Love Vince" sig for a week.
I still say that we should have something around draft time. A party with some things to raffel off. All proceeds going to TT. We could even offer stupid crap like Bill eating some of Vince's sausages and get people to donate a buck (or $5) a link!! Get enough beer into the masses and they will throw money at anything!!
Old School is online now   Reply With Quote