View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In Memory of Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA's mom View Post
Thanks to all for your kind words. He was the best of sons & is missed each & every day.
*hugs*

We are always reminded of him. Especially after Hook'em's dedication of the rivalry thread to Kian. I'm proud of him for that because Blazing Arrow definitely deserved it. He was a great poster who fiercely defended his beloved Titans.

Hold your head high because your son earned the respect of thousands who visit this board... at least mine but I know I am not alone...