View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #132
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlyman2003
WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT, V? i didnt believe he was 16 because he had such knowlege of the game. So, mind your buisness, he can defend himself. And im only 17. Thats why i was wondering. He just knows alot.
That's fine. I will stick up for guys like Fiddy or any of my other mods if I perceive they are being talked down to. Fiddy is a mod because of his LONG history of great posts here and at Houstonprofootball.com. Age has nothing to do with maturity and you didn't make yourself too clear.

My bad, but that's just me. I'm never good on my second pot of coffee.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote