View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011   #47
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young: "I am ... an elite quarterback in the NFL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
VY leaving the Titans is a good thing for us Texans fans. The guy was undefeated against Houston and him leaving sets the Titans back greatly. Win Win situation for us.

Vince will have multiple teams trying to bring him in as a starter. Upwards of 4 or 5 teams will be in the mix. His best situation would be Minny obviously. All this talk here of him being finished is just crazy talk. Dude can play he just needs to grow up but he is still young and has been a successful starting NFL QB.
It's been stated before, but he is 100% his own worst enemy. Just listen to the interview he did and you can tell he has really learned nothing from what is happening. His people blame everything but him and I think he buys into it. I have a hard time believing he will ever learn.