View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011   #37
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young: "I am ... an elite quarterback in the NFL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Damn, I would love to see Vince go against the Bears, Packers and Lions defense each year. That would be pretty hilarious to watch, he wouldn't get anywhere in that division.
He'd choke.