View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #126
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not writing DD off at all and I think we all want to see both guys succeed.

I like DD because he runs North and south and has that knack of gettting an extra yard a carry because he consistantly falls forward... I like Hollings because what LITTLE I saw, he has speed and you can't teach speed. who knows maybe DD/hollings becomes somewhat of a Mike Rozier/Allan Pinkett. ( I can't think of another tandem off the top of my head) ..where you have a change of pace back when you pound them with one and break it open with another.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote