View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011   #35
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young: "I am ... an elite quarterback in the NFL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I think it's a little soon to be carving the tombstone on Vince's career. It will be interesting to see if Minnesota makes a push. They have a glaring hole at quarterback, and they just hired Tennessee's old QB coach. The guy didn't exactly throw Vince under the bus:

Vince would certainly have his work cut out for him in Minny. He'd have the weapons, and he'd be going against the two best teams in the NFC twice a year.
Damn, I would love to see Vince go against the Bears, Packers and Lions defense each year. That would be pretty hilarious to watch, he wouldn't get anywhere in that division.