View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

To me the picture of Coleman smiling looked grainy and was from a possibly TV interview. So you don't know when it was taken or what circumstances(as in a question asked of him).. I am sure he didn't come out of the courtroom high fiving and leading the wave in their either..

As far as taking 3 days in jail over community service..none of us know why he did that. I don't know.. I wasn't there.. I don't know how that works, it could be possible that taken 6 months of community service would have interfered with the work schedule who knows..
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote