View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011   #85
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For the love of God... We NEED a space eating NT now more than ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
The Browns are hiring Juaron as their DC, which means they'll likely be switching to a 4-3. Maybe we could send Okoye and somebody else there for Ahtyba Rubin? Or maybe even Shaun Rogers?

I think Rubin's only 24-25 years old and he ended up starting ahead of Rogers. He had a very good year for a NT.

I know Wade has mentioned his NT's didn't have to be huge, which is fine, but I just can't see Mitchell or Cody being as dominant as the 3-4 needs. And, I'm sorry, but I don't see any position where Okoye would fit in. Especially if Mario and Smith are our DE's. Trade him!
I have to agree with the bold - 0k0ye is best suited as an end in the 3-4 and with MW and AS as the starters he's probably not worth keeping around.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote