View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Unfortunately the guy is done with the NFL. The cadevear cartiledge was done on 3 pro athletes I believe, and not one of the recovered to a point where they could play. Woodson was always one of my favorites too. I remember when he picked off that past near the goal line a year ago with Oakland and ran it back for a TD and was having a hard time catching his breath. I believe it was against Denver so who can blame him. The guy will be a great DB coach at the very least one day, and although its sad to see him hang them up I will look forward to seeing him on the sidelines again one day.
texasguy346 is online now   Reply With Quote