View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004   #19
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Symons is also PUP'd as expected. I'm more interested in Ramon Walker. I can't imagine he's anywhere close to ready for camp and at one time I wrote about him being a likely PUP candidate since he was injured later than Earl and had a similar injury. There's a lack of experienced healthy depth behind Eric Brown at the moment, and I don't think McCree is a good long term solution there if Brown were to go down.. It may be late '05 before we realize what we have in Earl.

Last edited by aj.; 07-28-2004 at 06:59 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote