Thread: JJ Watt
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
After last nights bowl game I'm starting to back off Miller and am warming to Watt or Aldon Smith at # 11.

The Texans could use a relentless player on the DL.

No more OkOye,MW,Smith type guys that dont go full bore on every play.

Wat fills this requirement.
It's early, I keep telling myself but felt compelled to start a Watt thread since he would be a foundation piece in Wade Phillips Texan adaptation of a 3-4. I think starting with the Cowboys selecting 9th Watt could come off the board? Next up is Washington, once by them we could secure JJ but they too have DL issues plus it's always a possibility another team covets him to be their 3-4 DE & make a serious move up to aquire him? Just don't know yet, will have to wait until the combine & see how he responds to the marketplace

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote