View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011   #240
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
If you are in Htown, it might be better to head to Academy or one of those sports stores or head to the NFL.com store. It might be a little more expensive, but look at it this way: its completely secure. You will get what you want. Go to a less secure route and you may pay your money and receive aggravation instead.
I'll likely have to splurge and buy online. I live in New Orleans, so it's obvious what team is exclusively carried here. As far as the price goes, I'm not ashamed to say that $80 is quite a bit of money to me. Could I afford it? Sure. Do I really want to spend $80 on a single piece of clothing? Honestly, no.

And thanks Pollardized for your extremely generous offer.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote