Thread: JJ Watt
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
We have him ranked at 32 on our big board. Taking out offensive players he is the 17th best defender according to us. But I will agree that things will change and who knows 3 months from now. And as I said, he will be in the mix, but probably not BPA.
Draft is fluid though. Fact is Watt is a prototypical 3-4 DE. Strong, quick, smart, hardworking, etc. He has upside, and relatively high floor. I see him flying up the boards come April.

Thats what this is about, talking, and disagreeing. I love the debates with you all on this section. I have been absent a bit more than usual because class is becoming a pain, and I needed a break from the board (with all the negativity), but I am getting back into posting.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote