Thread: JJ Watt
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I would not be upset if the Texans pick Watt. Good player, solid player, very low bust potential. The more I watch, the more I like.

With all due respect SM, it is very possible Watt is in the mix for BPA when the Texans pick rolls around. He is perfect 3-4 DE size, has room to get better, is already pretty good, etc. Also, depending how the draft goes, the elite talents at positions the Texans really need (NT, DBs) may already be gone. And while I know some like the idea of grabbing another WR, I am not so sure. Blackmon, Jones and Green all give me the prima donna vibe.
We have him ranked at 32 on our big board. Taking out offensive players he is the 17th best defender according to us. But I will agree that things will change and who knows 3 months from now. And as I said, he will be in the mix, but probably not BPA.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote