View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011   #50
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Skip Bayless is an id!ot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I saw that. I truly believe he says crap to stir the pot.
That's exactly what he does. It's exactly why I stopped watching any ESPN shows other than regular news that I have to watch on that network years ago. ESPN is nothing but a drama network surrounding sports. They get guys like Skip, Marriotti, and a few others to run their mouths and argue with each other with different opinions to fill space. I don't believe that Skip believes even a quarter of the opinions he claims to have on those shows. He just plays the antagonist role and the controversial opinion to have differing views than the other guy or the majority. It's a clown mentality at ESPN and the more people watch that stupid network the worse it surely will get. ESPN's been a joke for years.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote