View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011   #15
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Titans now draft QB 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think Cam Newton is going to be the next big thing.

People are scared off, due to VY and Jemarcus Russell.

But I think Cam is going to be huge in the NFL.

I had this same sort of hunch about Chris Johnson. Some guys have talent that's better than the college talent opposing them on Saturdays. Other guys have transcendent talent that equates to the pro game.

I think Cam Newton is a transcendent-type talent. Maybe not immediately, but at some point he will do pretty well.

And now I am on record for having said it. LOL. So let's re-visit this in a year or two.
They say that every year. This is it! This guy is the guy who will change things around! And then they get suicidal, or on coke, or kill dogs and fall off the map.

But yes, you are on record.

Edit: And ill go on record as saying Newton will not be in the league after 5 years. It takes more than a large body to play QB in the NFL. And thats between the ears. If you followed the Ca$h Cam saga, you would agree that he is about as smart as a box of rocks.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote