View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011   #9
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Titans now draft QB 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
wow, thats crazy I would have never guessed this happening & now people here want to trade Mario for a CB its sureal. I think its in both teams best interest to keep their 2006 #1 draft picks embedded otherwise they'll never see full return of investment (should only trade from a position of strength).
Depends on if MW's trade value is in the ASO/Peterson range.

If they can trade MW for one of those guys they will be maximizing MW's trade value.

I wouldn't trade MW unless I got full value
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote