View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
That's pretty funny. She's been at it for years. Maybe someday she can get over herself.
yep, it went back years. He stopped posting there because of all the drama.

That's why I appreciate this forum so much. We have a great owner in Hookem, great admins, a solid moderation team, and of course, tons of great members. There is a balance here that sometimes gets a little wobbly - mainly directly related to the trials and tribulations of the Texans - but in the long run it's a great place.

Which is why I hate to see a member like Gma go, but hopefully it's just a break for some rest and she comes back recharged soon.