View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004   #80
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno.. im pretty high on Hollings too.. but also, I think Davis is the man and can probably hold that starting spot for many seasons to come.

Hollings is definatly an enticing possibility for us, but do we need a "change of pace" back that is hardly a change of pace? Id rather see us get another quality player, and a draft pick.. and get us a nice BIG north and south runner in next years draft.. someone who could help out davis in goal line situations, and be an actual change of pace.

on the other hand, getting rid of hollings leaves us with who as a backup? Wells? Davis was injured in like 3 games last season.. so I think its safe to say that he is gonna need someone who can spell him at times.. and I dont think wells is it.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote