View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011   #11
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19314 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Redskins signed Grossman for 1 yr, contract value unknown (If he signed for under $1M, he probably won't count).
Oh, I forgot about Grossman - that would help, if he counted. I saw a reference to him signing for league minimum (not enough to qualify), plus "incentives" (maybe enough to qualify? - I saw no details). If by some chance the stars align just right and both Grossman and Pitts count, then we could still end up with Dunta's 3rd round pick.

You're right, I think we just have to wait and see.
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote