View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011   #9
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I'm not sure if this has an effect, but Pitts may not count because we made no attempt to resign him (Never made an offer.). In other words, it's like we cut him. So if Pitts doesn't count, we basically got 2 starters (Rackers and Smith) for one (Robinson). I think we'll be lucky to get a 7th out of the deal.
In the NFL the attempt to sign a player is not important, like orbitration in baseball.