View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011   #65
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League! JOIN NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, we started with 36 people, and after 17 weeks of picks, four remain contenders. All four teams have 2 strikes against them. I'm not actually sure how the playoff matches work for you guys, as I have never made it that far in this type of league, but good luck to you all!

Axman
gwallaia
HoustonTexans4Life
JCTexan
The picks reset. We can now pick any team we want for this week. I'm assuming the playoffs are the same as the regular season where you can't pick a team more than once.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote