View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011   #37
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52199 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
There was this fishing board at one time that was pretty Cool.

You pretty much knew everyone and everyone got along..even when they didn't agree.

Then one day there was this "chick" (No..her name is not Steph) and she was up eveyone's arse. That was the first time I ever thought to myself, "Who TF is this biatch?" And now she's some kinda big shot on the web nowadays? Lonely is what she really is...lol

That place became like a small town. There were people I liked, people I loved, people I don't know, people I don't care for and people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Personally...I think the dip****s make us look smart and feel pretty.
Was it pretty 2 Cool?
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote