View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Sandy, love you sweetheart. I certainly understand your viewpoint. I have been very disappointed with TexansTalk over the last few weeks. I will probably continue to stick around and read, like I have been for the last few months, but not posting much.

The name calling and way everyone feels the need to tell each other what to think and how to behave is getting to me. People being different is what makes the world go round, but apparently not in football cyberspace. Here, it is absolutely vital that everyone feel exactly as you do on any given issue.
I inserted the sarcasm smiley....

Seriously though, I agree. Way too many cyber "bad-asses" as of late. Hopefully many of them will drop off (and good riddance) during the offseason.