View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Sandy, love you sweetheart. I certainly understand your viewpoint. I have been very disappointed with TexansTalk over the last few weeks. I will probably continue to stick around and read, like I have been for the last few months, but not posting much.

The name calling and way everyone feels the need to tell each other what to think and how to behave is getting to me. People being different is what makes the world go round, but apparently not in football cyberspace. Here, it is absolutely vital that everyone feel exactly as you do on any given issue. (insert sarcasm smiley here)