View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011   #14
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I am DONE with TexansTalk, at least until next year, and maybe permanently. If you need me for anything, or want to get in touch for some reason, you know how to find me. Just contact one of the other members, they know my number. I will NOT post my e-mail or phone number here. You can also reach me on FB, if you desire.

It's been fun, I LOVE ya all, and hope to see ya during the off season. PLEASE stay in touch!!

Gma
It's just the top being blown off an extremely frustrating season for some just use the ignore option to kill the people driving you batty..
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote