View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I am DONE with TexansTalk, at least until next year, and maybe permanently. If you need me for anything, or want to get in touch for some reason, you know how to find me. Just contact one of the other members, they know my number. I will NOT post my e-mail or phone number here. You can also reach me on FB, if you desire.

It's been fun, I LOVE ya all, and hope to see ya during the off season. PLEASE stay in touch!!

Gma
Gma... I understand. I've been saying similar stuff about how TT has been progressing..... or regressing depending on perspective!

In any event, you have my phone number - so give me a call if you need ANYTHING!!!

ANYTHING!!! I will be there! You know that!